Buy PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds Fresh Accounts at a very low price
– Hours: 0
– VAC Status: Clean
– No Hacks or Third-party software used
– Instant Delivery
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
– 1 x Steam Account with Email
– 1 x PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds redeem inside the steam account
– This Product is available for Instant Delivery.
- THIS PRODUCT NEEDS ACCESS TO STEAM CLIENT. DOWNLOAD THE STEAM CLIENT IN ORDER TO PLAY THE GAME: PlayerUnknown’s Battleground
- CUSTOMER NEEDS TO LOGIN WITH THE DETAILS PROVIDED HERE AFTER THE PAYMENT COMPLETION
- ALL THE PRODUCT AND SERVICES ARE SUBJECTED TO T&C WHICH CUSTOMER HAVE TO ACCEPT BEFORE MAKING THE PURCHASE.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a multiplayer online battle royale video game developed and published by PUBG Corp., a subsidiary of Korean publisher Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were developed by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games using the 2000 film Battle Royale for inspiration and expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction. In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game’s map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
The game was released for Microsoft Windows on Steam’s early access program in March 2017, selling over ten million copies within six months and having a peak concurrent player count of over one million, which made it one of the most played games on Steam. Bluehole plans console releases following the full release of the Windows version, with an Xbox One version with publishing support by Microsoft Studios by the end of 2017.